How clean is CFR?
We believe cleanliness is essential for safe use of any rental facility. While we ask that renters spray and wipe down the Liberator Chaise and massage table, similar to how one would wipe down equipment at a gym, following a rental the CFR staff are the ones who clean any furniture, toys and equipment that have been used.
Based on the unique cleanliness needs of an adult playspace we’ve researched and carefully selected our cleaning equipment and products. They include:
UVee Sanitizing Toy Cleaners are used in addition to hand washing and spray cleaners to clean any equipment that can fit inside the 16.5″ x 8.75″ x 5″ units. These UV-C cleaners kill 99.9% of all bacteria, including yeast, E.coli, Salmonella, strep, pseudomonas and other microorganisms using prolonged exposure the UV-C light, a sanitizing process similar to smart phone sanitizers but specifically designed for adult toys.
A Dry Heat Sterilizer similar to those used at dental offices and hospitals is use to sterilize small metal implements in individually sealed nylon pouches that include a color changing sterilization indicator sticker.
Simple Green Pro-5 Industrial Disinfecting Cleaner is appropriate for use on everything except leather and fabric. It is the primary cleaner at CFR.
Sporicidin Antimicrobial Lotion Soap (classified by the FDA as a Healthcare Personnel Surgical Hand Scrub and a First Aid Antiseptic skin wound cleanser) is safe to use as a hand soap, to clean wounds and to hand wash small toys and pieces of equipment. It is safe for daily hand washing and is labeled as effective against 99.9% of disease-causing organisms, including both gram-negative & gram-positive bacteria and is available in the CFR bathroom and kitchen.
Sporicidin Disinfectant Spray is an EPA-registered hospital disinfectant that meet all of the EPA requirements for disinfection of hard, non-porous surfaces and can be used for a variety of applications. Effective against most common organisms, including H1N1, AIDS, MRSA, Influenza A2, Avian Flu, VRE, TB, Herpes, Escherichia coli (E.coli) and many others. It is also recommended for use in the clean-up of blood and body fluids that pose bacterial, fungal and viral health hazards. Sporicidin is a full spectrum disinfectant that provides 100% kill of vegetative and odor-causing organisms. Sporicidin is in compliance with the OSHA Bloodborne Pathogen Standard. It is also safe for use on porous materials like leather and soft plastics like the vinyl covering the Liberator Chaise and massage table.
Because cleaning products are only as effective as the way in which they’re used, here’s a run down of how items are cleaned:
- Depending on the material and type of item they are washed water and soap (liquid hand soap or Sporicidin Antimicrobial Soap), sprayed and wiped down with Lysol, Sporicidin Disinfectant Spray or the Simple Green Pro-5 to clean the surface.
- Cleaned items are then sprayed with the Simple Green Pro-5 Disinfectant or Sporicidin Disinfectant Spray until they are completely wet and left to sit wet for 10 minutes for the surface to be disinfected.
- Any residual wetness is wiped up with a paper towel.
- Toys that can fit in our dry heat sterilizer or UVee Toy Sanitizers also go through this additional sterilization or sanitization process.
- Floors are regularly washed with Pine-Sol or Simple Green Pro-5 Disinfectant.
- Bed linens, bath towels, bondage rope, cloth blindfolds, etc. go through our washer and dryer. Our Samsung washer includes sanitize and allergen cycles which can eliminate up to 99% of bacteria and kill up to 95% of allergens in each laundry load.
Do you have additional questions about dungeon cleaning? We’d be happy to provide clarification and answer any questions that we are able to. Questions can be sent to email@example.com